[mapserver-users] perl mapscript

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Thu May 9 08:22:04 EDT 2002

It looks like the gd library that mapscript was compiled against supported jpeg and the gd library that is now accessible to mapserver after the install does not support jpeg. Is there a chance that you have two versions of the gd libraries installed?
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by "Aaron D. Hunt" <hunt at zedxinc.com> on Wed, 8 May 2002 14:33:34 -0700.