[mapserver-users] 3.6 (development)

imap at chesapeake.net imap at chesapeake.net
Fri May 10 00:39:18 EDT 2002

OK, I am getting ate up here with 3.6 from the CVS
I may have missed previous posts about mapfile changes, but
so far I have snagged on ANTIALIAS TRUE, FILLED TRUE and
LABEL font SIZE xxx  Can someone give a rundown on the mapfile
parameter changes for 3.6?  Did we get rid of TRUE/FALSE
again in the new version?  Not sure whats up with Label
font SIZE, maybe a param name change or something???

I wish I had more time to fumble thru the mapfile/symbolset
changes, but I am pressed for time and need to get something
working here, but would be nice to know more about the new
changes...

Regards,

Chris Stuber (mapsurfer)