[mapserver-users] Image / Raster Reprojection

Hankley, Chip Chip.Hankley at GASAI.Com
Fri May 10 10:39:54 EDT 2002

I'm having a hard time projecting some raster data on the fly. FWIW I'm
running in Windows.

It appears that I need to use GDAL to project images on the fly. The
PHP/MapScript dll I have is not compiled with INPUT=GDAL, so I'm trying the
CGI version (from the web-site with GDAL), however, I'm still getting the

msDrawRasterLayer( TIFF ): General error message. Raster reprojection
supported only with the GDAL library.

error.

I've read some notes that say something to the effect of "disabling TIF" -
is this done at compile time? Is there any other way to do this?

Chip