[mapserver-users] Image / Raster Reprojection

Pushkar Pradhan pushkar at ERC.MsState.Edu
Fri May 10 12:22:52 EDT 2002

Yes disabling of TIFF libraries can only be done at compile time, during
the configure process.
You need to disable TIFF libs. so that GDAL uses it's own TIFF support.
> I'm having a hard time projecting some raster data on the fly. FWIW I'm
> running in Windows.
>
> It appears that I need to use GDAL to project images on the fly. The
> PHP/MapScript dll I have is not compiled with INPUT=GDAL, so I'm trying the
> CGI version (from the web-site with GDAL), however, I'm still getting the
>
> msDrawRasterLayer( TIFF ): General error message. Raster reprojection
> supported only with the GDAL library.
>
> error.
>
> I've read some notes that say something to the effect of "disabling TIF" -
> is this done at compile time? Is there any other way to do this?
>
> Chip

-Pushkar S. Pradhan