[mapserver-users] 3.6 (development)

imap at chesapeake.net imap at chesapeake.net
Fri May 10 13:44:03 EDT 2002

Daniel,

This bit about getting errors on ANTIALIAS TRUE/FALSE
was a case of user error. one of those emails I wish
I could have taken back 10 minutes after I sent it...

After seeing your email about the stability of 3.6
in the CVS... Im going to back off to the
20020430 version..

I had been trying to get the 3.6 CVS version working
last night and was curious to see these:

msSaveImage(img,filename,transparent,interlace,quality);
        [ returns int  ]

msSaveImageGD(img,filename,type,transparent,interlace,quality);
        [ returns int  ]

messed with these for a couple of hours, but never could
get them to work... it was complaining about wanting
gdImagePtr in arg 1 (just FYI).  I didnt have much luck
getting to render with perl mapscript.

Regards,

Chris Stuber (mapsurfer)
Silicon Mapping Solutions, Inc.