[mapserver-users] 3.6 (development)

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Fri May 10 11:18:37 EDT 2002

imap at chesapeake.net wrote:

> OK, I am getting ate up here with 3.6 from the CVS
> I may have missed previous posts about mapfile changes, but
> so far I have snagged on ANTIALIAS TRUE, FILLED TRUE and
> LABEL font SIZE xxx  Can someone give a rundown on the mapfile
> parameter changes for 3.6?  Did we get rid of TRUE/FALSE
> again in the new version?  Not sure whats up with Label
> font SIZE, maybe a param name change or something???

I'm not aware of any further change with respect to TRUE/FALSE.  And I
don't remember any change with respect to label size either.

Maybe if you send the exact error message that you get and the
corresponding mapfile section then we may be able to give more hints.
Note that due to the way the parser works, sometimes the actual error in
the mapfile is on the line that precedes the line where the error is
reported.  So in your case if you get an error about the "SIZE" keyword
then I suggest that you look at what came before the SIZE in your
mapfile.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca