[mapserver-users] Rosa and CGI

Stefano Bonnin shpr at libero.it
Mon May 13 04:49:46 EDT 2002

Hi, I'm trying to use Rosa with Mapserver CGI.

With PAN and ZOOM functions Rosa works correctly.

Now, I have tried to do a intemnquery with the CGI functionality and then I
send the result (the map) to rosa.
In other words from my html page I send an itemnquery and then I load this
image inside Rosa.

The problem is the following: when the new image appears inside Rosa applet
I can't do any other operations (I can't zoom pan .....). If I try to do a
zoom the Rosa applet draw the rectangle but doesn't submit the form? Why? I
send some wrong parameters ...???

Thanks.

Stefano B.

---