[mapserver-users] Rosa and CGI

Stefano Bonnin shpr at libero.it
Mon May 13 06:21:13 EDT 2002

Hi,

now I have discovered the problem but I don't know why this is a problem:

if I send the following query:
http://212.110.56.34:81/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?mapext=shapes&layer=Italy&savequ
ery=true&map=C%3A%5CProgram+Files%5CApache+Group%5CApache%5Chtdocs%5Cmarket%
5Chtdocs%5Cgmap75.map&mode=itemnquery&value=MILANO&qlayer=ComuniQ

all works correctly and Rosa can do the basic operations on the map (zoom
pan ..)

if I send the following:

http://212.110.56.34:81/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?mapext=shapes&layer=Italy&savequ
ery=true&map=C%3A%5CProgram+Files%5CApache+Group%5CApache%5Chtdocs%5Cmarket%
5Chtdocs%5Cgmap75.map&mode=itemnquery&value=TORINO&qlayer=ComuniQ

Rosa draw the result map but can't do the zoom and pan operations.

The city of Milano has only one polygon, Torino instead has two polygon.
I believe that the Applet doesn't work when a city is composed by more that
one polygon.

.... but why?

Stefano B.

---