[mapserver-users] combine objects (was Rosa and CGI)

Richard Greenwood rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Tue May 14 09:19:03 EDT 2002

At 09:05 AM 5/14/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>yes, it has two row in the database.
>
>how can I do the join?
>(I have never used the join functionality and I don't know how to use it)

I do not know how to do it with mapserver/mapscript, although there are
some wizards on this list who might be able to. I'd suggest using MapInfo
or ArcView. Do you have access to anything like  that? If you don't, and it
is a small dataset, you can email it to me and I'll process it for you.

Rich