[mapserver-users] debian package?

Paul Baker pbaker at where2getit.com
Tue May 14 18:52:06 EDT 2002

I'm about to begin the task of creating a debian package(s) for
Mapserver, so it can be installed on a debian system through the
packaging system. Is anyone already working on this or better yet has
someone already done this? I did a quick search on the mailing list
archive and didn't find anything about someone attempting this. Anyone
out there have any information or pointers? Thanks!

--Paul Baker

          -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759