[mapserver-users] Rosa and PNG

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed May 15 07:41:22 EDT 2002

There is a lot about this in the list archives

  http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wilma/mapserver-users

but basically, Java does not support PNG natively until Java 2 if I
remember correctly. So the one machine might have the new java installed
or may have a browser plugin that allows Java to render png.

-Steve