[mapserver-users] Mapfile Enhancement?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue May 21 15:59:29 EDT 2002

Hi all,

In ArcExplorer there is a feature that allows you to assign class breaks
to theme properties based on a numeric field attribute and a color ramp.
Has this be contemplated for 3.6?

I am generating drivetime polygons that are like contour rings and would
like to be able to display each ring as a different color. I also
believe that a few other people have requested a similar feature for
polygons so they could display different polygons as different colors
from the same shape file.

I can work a round it by creating a bunch of class entries.

-Steve