[Fwd: Re: [mapserver-users] Mapfile Enhancement?]

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue May 21 19:33:25 EDT 2002

This is another good idea that I had also thought of. I might prove
interesting if not problematic for mapserver because of limited color
palette. I though of having a attribute field the contained the hex
encoded RGB color like in HTML color definitions and then have mapserver
render the object in that color. So if I had an attribute field say
"COLOR" that had a value of "FF0000" the object would be rendered in
red.

-Steve