[mapserver-users] Mapfile Enhancement?

Alan McNeil alan at rlkhydro.com
Wed May 22 11:35:03 EDT 2002

How about using the same parameter parser as the TEXT command for the COLOR
command? Then you could say something like COLOR [RED] [GREEN] [BLUE]. Probably
the COLOR command should be modified to allow a single hex number (ie 0xFFFFFF)
as a direct specification of the color.

Next thing you know people will be asking for direct specification of Munsell
colors, HSV, and Crayola Crayon colors.

-AL