[mapserver-users] Problems with MapInfo seamless tab files

Anders Knudstrup Hansen LE34 akh at le34.dk
Wed May 22 03:16:45 EDT 2002

I'm having trouble getting my mapserver to work with seamless TAB datasets (MapInfo).... Are there anything special I should be carefull of when trying to use this feature???? My mapserver works fine with ordinary TAB files.

I'm wondering if the TAB files for the seamless layer should be in the same directory or something like that.... I've looked at the demo map file at dmsolutions, but that didn't help me....

I'm using a mapserver with OGR and ECW support on windows NT

Best Regards

Anders Knudstrup Hansen