[mapserver-users] no PNG file created

mastre mastre at makina-corpus.com
Thu May 23 05:00:16 EDT 2002

The stand alone mapserver CGI seems to work fine.
Here a sample of my .map
Result with gif output and mapserver 3.5 can be seen here: http://maps.makina-corpus.com/localis/

$samplemap =<<<_END_
MAP
NAME AQUITAINE
STATUS ON
SIZE $resx $resy
EXTENT $extent
UNITS METERS
IMAGETYPE PNG
SHAPEPATH "$fpath/tmp/data"
IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255
interlace on
transparent off
# Start of web interface definition (including WMS enabling metadata)
#
WEB
  TEMPLATE $fpath/src/txt.html
  MINSCALE 150000
  MAXSCALE 7950000
  IMAGEPATH "$fpath/tmp/rendered/"
  IMAGEURL "tmp/rendered/"
  METADATA
    WMS_TITLE "Makina Mapserver Test Zone"
    WMS_ABSTRACT "Tests d'implementation de solution de generation dynamique de cartes."
    WMS_ACCESSCONSTRAINTS none

    # change this value to match your setup
    WMS_ONLINERESOURCE ""

    WMS_SRS "EPSG:26915"