[mapserver-users] 3.7

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri May 24 13:27:37 EDT 2002

If you look at the ./configure --help closely, you'll note that the
--with-postgis parameter actually takes the path to pg_config as the
parameter, not the path to any install directories. pg_config is then
responsible for telling configure exactly where to find libraries and
includes.
Incidentally, you'll need to ensure that the directory of your libpq.so
is either in LD_LIBRARY_PATH (solaris) or listed in /etc/ld.so.conf
(linux)

--
      __
     /