[mapserver-users] mapserver-3.6.0-beta2

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Mon May 27 21:38:33 EDT 2002

Hisaji, Folks,

I just updated the MapServer win32 download page to include MapServer
3.6 beta 2 binaries.  I also recompiled the MapServer 3.5 binaries to
fix the WMS client problems some of you have encountered.  PostGIS 0.7.1
support is now available on some of these binaries.

The win32 download page is at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/win32binaries.html

Let me know if you encounter problems with the packages.

Good luck!
Perry N.

DL