[mapserver-users] SDE & Raster Layers

Cam Watson geocamwatson at netscape.net
Wed May 29 10:30:29 EDT 2002

I submitted this problem to the list on Monday, but I forgot it was
Memorial day down in the States.  I figured it wouldn't hurt to post it
again in case some people missed it.

I've been working with the SDE connection quite a bit, but I've been
unable to get a raster connection to work.  Mapserver doens't throw an
error or anything, but it just doesn't display.  I've searched the list,
and the site, and come up with nothing.  What little documentation there
is for SDE connections they don't mention anything in regards to raster
support.  Here's an example:

    LAYER
       NAME "ORTHOS"
       TYPE RASTER
       CONNECTIONTYPE SDE
       STATUS OFF
       DATA "sde.ORTHO1M,Image"
       CLASS
          NAME "ORTHOS"
       END
       PROJECTION
          "init=epsg:42304"
       END
   END

Thanks in advance for all of your help.  Cheers.

Cameron
http://shopnow.netscape.com/