[mapserver-users] Persistent Selection

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed May 29 17:07:04 EDT 2002

Ryan,

It doesn't look like there is an option in the mapfile to do what you
want directly. You might want to add it to bugzilla as an enhancement
request to give additional HILITE styles to polygons like OUTLINE vs
FILLED.

In the meanwhile, you could use mapscript and fetch the queried object
then add a new feature with the selected objects to outline them.

-Steve