[mapserver-users] Mapserver on a shared server

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Wed May 29 22:30:37 EDT 2002

yes, it is possible to run Mapserver on a shared webserver, provided your
ISP allows you to install your own CGI (mapserv, in this case), and, if
required by your application, other accouterments such as
Perl/PHP/Python/Tcl/MySQL/Postgres/whateveryourheartdesires.

that, I am assuming, is what you want to know when you ask "Is it possible
to run Mapserver on a shared webserver?"

pk/