[mapserver-users] Persistent Selection

Frank Koormann frank.koormann at intevation.de
Thu May 30 03:42:33 EDT 2002

* Stephen Woodbridge (woodbri at swoodbridge.com) [020529 04:02]:
> You need to look at the CGI Reference. There are two cgi variables:
> savequery and queryfile that let you do this. Sorry, I can be more
> specific, I use mapscript :)

An alternative is to use a specific layer for visualising the selection.
This requires a primary key in the layer attributes, so once identified
you can visualise the selction using something like:

<input type="hidden" name="map_selection_class_expression"
                     value="[map_objhilite_class_expression]">

Regards,

        Frank

--
Frank Koormann                             <frank.koormann at intevation.de>