[mapserver-users] Easy Mapserver demo (was: New User)

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Fri May 31 11:45:57 EDT 2002

A while back I had demoed a program that was a mini web server that could
run straight off a cdrom.  It included CGI support.  Does this ring a bell
with you?  I'm trying to find this program again - any suggestions?

I'd like to work with others to get Mapserver and related technologies
working in such an environment for demostration purposes.  Have you done
any work on this sort of thing?

Drop me if this sounds good to you or if you have any pointers for me.

Tyler

                      "Simon Kirkness"
                      <Simon.Kirkness at fisheries.ns        To:       <mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu>
                      w.gov.au>                           cc:
                      Sent by:                            Fax to:
                      owner-mapserver-users at lists.        Subject:  [mapserver-users] New User
                      gis.umn.edu

                      05/29/2002 05:41 PM

Hi All,

Am I able to run the MapServer application and Demo on a PC independant
of a web server?

<">< <">< <">< <">< <">< <">< <">< <">< <">< <">< <">< <"><

Simon Kirkness
NSW Fisheries
Project Officer
Threatened Species
Port Stephens Fisheries Centre

Ph: (02) 4916 3810
Fax: (02) 4916 3880

Email: kirkness at fisheries.nsw.gov.au

Note: This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please
delete it and notify the sender.  Views expressed in this message are
those
of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of NSW
Fisheries.

(See attached file: InterScan_Disclaimer.txt)