[mapserver-users] Mapplet

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Sun Nov 10 11:50:07 EST 2002

Dear listers!

I'm trying to run the JS Mapplet in my application (- I know it worked
before I got this new machine).
The problem:
I'm sure the mapplet and mapserver is working properly, because the
tmp-image files are written and there is no error message for the
javascript -- and: I can drag a zoombox and my overview map shows exact
the cut-out I've choosen. Only the map isn't displayed ... Mapserver
doesn't find and display the temp-image, as it does without the mapplet.

I'm sure the fault is somewhere around the
   <param name="image" value="http://[host][img]">
as said in the "mapplet.HowTo" definition.

Here is my state-of-the-art:

     <applet codebase="/java/mapplet" code="mapplet.class" width="600"
height="400" name="mapplet" MAYSCRIPT>
     <param name="image" value="http://smart/[img]">
     </applet>

I tried almost everything I can imagine - maybe I just can't see
something obvious - any help would be appreciated!!
  -- thanks in advance!!

Cheers,
Till

-- -- -- terrestris jetzt online! www.terrestris.de -- -- --