[mapserver-users] Design Documents

Pradeep pradeepkumar at infotech.stph.net
Thu Nov 7 05:09:56 EST 2002

Message
  Hello David,

         Thank you, I am particularly interested in these areas:
    a.. The programmatic flow of MapServer.
    b.. What are the functions that need to be exposed as Interfaces in COM
( A Guideline).
    c.. Information on the various external
libraries(gd,libjpeg,freetype,regex...etc.) interaction with MapServer.
    d.. Any information on the Architectural Design of mapserver.
  I will be very thankful if you can help me with the documentation on any
of these areas.

  Regards
  Pradeep.

  Proj Lead