[mapserver-users] problem with itemquery

Martin Hoegh mh at svaj.dk
Fri Nov 8 05:28:20 EST 2002

Hello

I have worked with MapServer quite a while now and find it very useful. But I have a problem which I can not solve. I am using ms to generate an image in an html image tag, very simple:

The url looks like this:

http://localhost/scripts/mapserv.exe?map=../wwwroot/langeland/langeland.map&mode=itemquerymap&qlayer=savebygninger&layers=savebygninger&map_savebygninger_filteritem=id&map_savebygninger_filter=%273440%27&mapxy=shape&IMGSIZE=500+500

and layer definition:

LAYER

  NAME savebygninger

  TYPE polygon

  STATUS on

  DATA save_bygninger_pol_region_s34

  METADATA

      "DESCRIPTION" "savebygninger"

      "RESULT_FIELDS" "ID"

   END

     CLASS

     name savebygninger

     TEMPLATE "ttt"

     SIZE 7

     COLOR 255 0 0

  END

END

And the result:

msQueryByAttributes(): Search returned no results. No matching record(s) found, layer and area of interest do not overlap.

This can not be true, I have checked every thing and it works fine with mode=map but not mode=itemquerymap. The url works fine with other shp-files.

What could be wrong? Could it be something with the shp-file? It does not seem to be corrupted.

I am using MS 3.6.3, win2000 IIS.

/Martin Hoegh