[mapserver-users] I know this is a dumb question but...

Thomas P. Colson tpcolson at nexussoft.com
Fri Nov 8 10:48:16 EST 2002

Again, further discrediting the GIS community with such arcane inquiries..

So I'm looking at the cords. in ArcMap, and I get for example, my centerpoint as -78.68 35.77 DD.

So my extent should be....-77.00 35.00 78.00 36.00 ??

I tried the zoom/pan thing, after several hundred mouse clicks getting no where.