[mapserver-users] Debian ?

Eric L. Blevins eblevins at insight.rr.com
Fri Nov 8 14:18:54 EST 2002

We had similar problems when installing, some of our packages like PHP
were installed from RPM (RedHat 8.0) system.

We found the best thing to do is remove any pre-installed packages.
Then compile each package from the source code.

This way you can specify the options you need to the configure script
and get everything up and running.

It is not too much more work to compile from source, just read the
documents for each package.

Good luck!

Eric L. Blevins
www.WiFiMaps.com