[mapserver-users] Performance issues

Administrator jnovak at novacell.com
Sun Nov 10 23:07:52 EST 2002

Thomas,

Is the map Walnut Creek CA ?  Just curious, as I'm on the peninsula
south of SF.

I saw something similar to your issue, although both internally and
externally.  I had my web server, IIS, configured for only 5 concurrent
connections.  The Rosa applet got very unhappy about the small number of
connections and apparently was somewhat confused by it.  I would see
random subsets of the buttons on the toolbar appearing as I repeatedly
refreshed the page.

BTW, I noticed that your app zooms in properly given a mouse click but
does nothing when presented with a rectangular selection area.

John Novak