[mapserver-users] MapServer - aplication (FWD)

Thomas E. Burk teb at mallit.fr.umn.edu
Mon Nov 11 10:37:18 EST 2002

From: jvinas at amcondeminas.com
To: applications at lists.gis.umn.edu
Cc: enric at todopesca.com
Subject: MapServer - aplication
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 12:16:19 +0100
gA8BDqG14214

  Dear Sirs,

  We are a group of some friends that 3/4 years ago start a -free- (non
profitable for us) web site about fishing in Spain. After this time, we are
still poors, but very happy, bacuse our web site is being visited by abt
3000 fishers/daily. http://www.todopesca.com , and we had the opportunity to
meet with expert angleers and we make a lot of new friends.

  Now we are studing several new proyects in order to give
additional/interesting information to our "customers", one of this could be
install/develope a Spain River/reservoir/Cost maps server, that could help
our anglers to look for their preferible place for fishing, with full
details of topography, deep, etc. There are some things in Spain, all
dispersed but nothing specific for fishing.

  So, now I'm starting to take a look on your product, that seems that could
help us in this proyect, but please any suggestion, recomendation, etc from
yr experience would be highly appreciated, we are not fully dedicated to
programming, and all our time, is just some hours can be steral fm our
families.

 Thnks in advance, and best regards
 Jesus Vinyas

 mailto:jesus at todopesca.com

 Please use the abome mentione e_mailk, preferable than this
Jesús Vinyas  +34 9 32957021 - S.C.I. L.Mgr	 A.M. Condeminas SA
fax +34 9 32957011 movil +34 696486514	  	Po Colon, 11- Prpal
mailto:jvinas at amcondeminas.com			    08004 Barcelona
http://www.condeminas.es 				              Spain