[mapserver-users] Mapplet problems.

Richard Greenwood Rich at greenwoodmap.com
Mon Nov 11 18:09:45 EST 2002

I'm guessing that maybe Java is disabled in your browser. (Check Tools,
Security, Custom Level, Scripting). Or try another browser. Or try this site:
http://www2.tetonwyo.org/mapserver and select the Java interface which used
mapplet). Then at least you can tell if it's your browser or your
server/application.

Rich

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
Greenwood Mapping, Inc.