[mapserver-users] beginner getting started

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Mon Nov 11 23:35:43 EST 2002

On Monday, November 11, 2002, at 06:23  PM, Martin, Daniel wrote:

> When writing the thread I was being VERY careful to chose my words
> because I
> wanted to make 100% sure I didn't offend anyone.

you didn't

> Yet they did.  For that I
> apologize to the list.

you don't have to

> I would like to know what offended the members of the list, so I can
> avoid
> it in the future.  I've read, and re-read the thread.  I can't find
> the holy
> war.  I can't find the Windows bashing.  I can't find the Linux
> bashing.  I
> can't find the ranting.

there was none.

> Maybe I'm just blind to my own words.
>
> I really don't want to be stuck with a cloud of concern over my head
> every
> time I post that it might offend members of the list.

you don't have to.

> I do feel that way
> now, and for now I think I'll keep off the list.

you shouldn't.

> Please do let me know, privately or publicly.

there. I just did.

this is a list. people will agree, people will demurr. who cares. its
just mapserver, not a freakin' political stump speech. of course, as
long as threads don't become idiotic ad nauseam...

do stay and contribute.

;-)