[mapserver-users] SOS (FWD)

Richard Greenwood Rich at greenwoodmap.com
Tue Nov 12 12:14:11 EST 2002

Start out, please, by telling us what platform you are trying to compile to
- windows or linux? If you are on windows, there is no configure script.
You generally need to edit the makefile.vc a bit and then run:
     nmake /f makefile.vc
And if you are on windows, have you tried the pre-compiled binaries? That
might save you having to compile at all.

Rich

At 09:52 AM 11/12/2002 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
Greenwood Mapping, Inc.
Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
(307) 733-0203