[mapserver-users] SDE joins

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Tue Nov 12 17:53:50 EST 2002

Hi there...

I  have some custom made shp and dbf files that i make with output from
various scripts, and at the moment i've got it displaying as several
layers by using expressions on the dbf fields...

my question is, is it possible to pass the criteria for the expression
via a URL or some other means, besides hard coding it into the map file?

thanks

James

By reading this email, you are old enough to have almost certainly
broken the law somewhere, sometime. There are so many of them and they
are
so complicated it is highly unlikely you haven't. So remove carefully
remove all sharp objects from your person and slowly approach the
nearest
police station with your hands in the air.

work: worker at aycs.org.au / personal: jimmy at deefa.com
msn: jimmy at deefa.com / ICQ: 6370237
web: www.deefa.com