[mapserver-users] Supported Databases

jcgarin.dittt at gouv.nc jcgarin.dittt at gouv.nc
Fri Nov 15 01:41:08 EST 2002

Hye,

I am new in MAPSERVER knowledge and making research on the "free"
possibilities of developping a web application for public information and
documents requests on cadastral information. Our data is on ARCGIS - ESRI
but we would like not to buy more licence to do this extra website.

I am looking for a list of the supported databases for updating and
reading purposes with MAPSERVER.

Is dbf completly supported ? others common database ?

In wich language do it has to be programmed ?

Thanks for your help.

Jean-charles GARIN
Bureau de l'Information Géographique
DITTT