[mapserver-users] oracle8.1.7 and mapserver

Yu-Hsin Chen ychen at yorktel.com
Fri Nov 15 15:12:19 EST 2002

Nida:

MapServer's connection to Oracle is taken care of by the underlying SQLNet.  Judging from you did not get any error message I think you're connected to Oracle OK.

How about try to stick the following in your map file in the CLASS section:

      SYMBOL 4
      SIZE 3

right between your NAME and COLOR lines.  Of course you need to have a symbol file and 4 need to be defined.

Yu-Hsin