[mapserver-users] mapserver db2 spatial extender

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Nov 18 15:11:21 EST 2002

Johannes BXhler wrote:
> does anyone have some experience using the the db2
> spatial extender with mapserver. Is db2 spatial
> extender supported by mapserver like Postgis and
> Oracle?

Nope, there is no DB2 connector. If you're just doing attribute queries,
you can script up something using the PHP DB2 connector and the
PHP/Mapscript binding. If you need actual geometries in the database,
you'll have write or get written a DB2 connector for Mapserver (we could
do that for you, for example).
P.

--
       __