[mapserver-users] MapServer on Windows 95/98/Me using PWS or Xitami

Martin, Daniel DMartin at erac.com
Thu Nov 21 10:48:25 EST 2002

I personally have not, but I have a lot of experience running PWS -
including the use of CGI in PWS.  I see no reason why it wouldn't work in
PWS.  I've found very few things (more like none) that work in IIS but don't
work under PWS.

Unfortunately, I'm no longer running any PWS systems, or I'd test it out for
you.  I know nothing about Xitami though.

-Dan