[mapserver-users] fontset

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Nov 28 10:35:08 EST 2002

Attila Csipa wrote:

> Is is possible to set the fontset map object attribute from mapscript ? I'm
> trying to lose the .map files and handle everything dynamically but I do not
> know how to set the fontlist (which is unmentioned in the mapscript
> reference).

Assuming you are using PHP MapScript, then you can do this using version
3.6.3 or more recent: two methods, setFontSet() and setSymbolSet() were
added to set the fontset and symbolset values.

The PHP MapScript docs on our website were for version 3.6.0, that's
probably why you couldn't find it.  I updated the page to version 3.6.3
a few minutes ago:
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/php_mapscript/php_mapscript_docs36.html

Daniel
 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca