[mapserver-users] Itemnquerymap and templates

GAIA mapserver at peligroso.gaiaenv.com
Thu Nov 28 18:55:16 EST 2002

Hi all,

Probably a simple one, but I am having difficulties finding anything in the docs or in the archives of this list (that works).

I can successfully execute an itemnquerymap and have it return a map, but it does not get rendered into an html template.  My preliminary investigation found http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/mapserver_demos/tests/itemquery/test.html as an example of using itemquerymaps.   The only difference between the syntax posted there and what I use is that the demo contains a QUERY object...which occurs inside a LAYER object.  In my build of 3.6.3 this seems to return an error loadLayer(): Unknown identifier. (QUERY):  Has this changed in 3.6.3 or am I missing something simple?

Would someone please steer me to docs or provide the key components required to apply a template to an itemnquerymap.  Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Jim