[mapserver-users] requires resubscription by all

Ranga Raju Vatsavai vatsavai at cs.umn.edu
Sat Nov 30 17:18:55 EST 2002

Hello Mapserver-users,

Starting from tomorrow (December 1) we are migrating from majordomo to mailman
for managing all mapserver-* mailing lists. As a result we are requsting all existing
users to resubscribe to the lists using the instructions provided at the following url:

Subscription is quite simple, but it may still be inconvenient for some users.
However, please note that this way we can get rid of defunct users, which might
improve the perfomance (time required between posting and delivery of mails to
all subscribed members).

Please send me email at vatsavai at cs.umn.edu in case of any kind of problem
associated with this trasition.

Hope you all will resubscribe to the mapserver-* lists without any problem and
continue your support with building/developing/sharing mapserver.

Thanks,
Raju
----
PS: The subscription information may be available later today, but I request you
to use this interface starting tomorrow (December 1, 2002).