[mapserver-users] Font Error:msGetLabelSize()

Ivan Paoluzzi tesimap at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 13:24:52 EDT 2002

Hi all,
I have compiled mapserver 3.5 on Win XP with Freetype 2 but when I tested my
project I have this error:

    msGetLabelSize(): TrueType Font error. Could not find/open font

Before, I used your mapserver precompiled and my project worked correctly
with truetype font.

This is my fonts file (fonts.txt):
arial  		arial.ttf
timesbd		timesbd.ttf

In FONTSET I have setted the correct path:
FONTSET "data/fonts.txt"
Because I have copied fonts in this directory of my project.

And this is an example of label in my layer:
LABEL
   COLOR 0 0 0
   FONT arial
   TYPE TRUETYPE