[mapserver-users] QuerybyPoint blues

Armin Burger armin.burger at libero.it
Tue Oct 1 18:29:58 EDT 2002

Tom,

did you specify 'MS_MULTIPLE' or 'MS_SINGLE' in your queryByPoint definition?
I don't know why, but for 'MS_SINGLE' I never get results. For 'MS_MULTIPLE'
there are results returned, usually for a very large search area when I apply
queryByPoint with '-1' as buffer. Using map units as buffer it works
perfectly. I also used the gmap75 example as template.

Armin