[mapserver-users] RE: Mapserver Question...

Mackey Timothy Timothy.Mackey at ga.gov.au
Wed Oct 2 23:21:08 EDT 2002

Hi Heath,

I've looked at your application and have a suggestion:

The first line of your form in the central frame is
<input type="hidden" name="mode" value="browse">

You therefore need to make sure that you reset this value in querycheck()
document.mainmap.mode.value="nquery";
*before* you submit the form.

As this is all in the one frame, it's not an issue of frames vs no frames, it's just a matter of getting the javascript working.

regards,

Tim Mackey
Webmaster
Geoscience Australia