[mapserver-users] Antialiased Lines in mapserver?

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 3 09:09:24 EDT 2002

David Monterroso Cabello wrote:

>     And finally,  a question for developers, would it be possible to
> switch to ImageMagick for vector rendering?, that library render fine
> antialiased lines  =), althought i dunno if it support everything
> mapserver needs.

I had a quick look at the ImageMagick website and saw that they support
a good set of vector rendering functions, so adding ImageMagick as a new
(optional) output system would be possible in the new architecture
developed in version 3.7.  As usual, we just need someone with time to
do this, or money to fund this work.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca