[mapserver-users] Re: Status of new releases??

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 3 09:36:58 EDT 2002

woodbri at swoodbridge.com wrote:

> A while back you were going to look at when we might see the new
> releases. Did you come to any conclusions or set any target dates or
> time frames for 3.6.3 or 3.7.0?
>
> Inquiring minds want to know :)

The 3.7 release plan is still being discussed on the mapserver-dev list:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/wilma/mapserver-dev/0210/msg00002.html

About 3.6.3, I think we should release it in the next few days since it
contains some good bug fixes... but this is just my idea, I haven't
talked to Steve about this yet.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca