[mapserver-users] WMS 1.1.0 Capabilities

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 3 09:55:22 EDT 2002

Hi Andrew,

WMS 1.1.0 Capabilities have been supported since at least 3.6.0.
However I see that you seem to be running 3.6.1 and it does not want to
return 1.1.0 capabilities, I really don't understand why.

I have been unable to reproduce this on our own servers with versions
3.6.0 and 3.6.2.  Where did you get your mapserv.exe?  Can you try
replacing it with a more recent one from our download site?

http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/mapserver-3.6.2-win32-php4.2.2-libwww.zip

Daniel