[mapserver-users] TRUETYPE SUPPORT

Richard Greenwood Rich at greenwoodmap.com
Fri Oct 4 11:05:12 EDT 2002

At 01:27 PM 10/4/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>hi everyone,
>
>Does anyone know if the last 3.6.1 version for windows has TRUETYPE support?
>I don't think so because I get the error "Requested font (arial) not found."
>If it doesn't where can I find one version with TRUTYPE support?

I think it does. You can check by typing "mapserv -v" at the command
prompt. If it says "SUPPORT+TTF" then it probably does have TrueType support.

Have you defined a FONTSET and also defined arial within the FONTSET file?
I put my fonts in the same directory as the FONTSET file. And font names
are case sensitive.

Rich

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
Greenwood Mapping, Inc.