[mapserver-users] msQueryByAttributes(): Search returned no results. No matching re cord(s) found.

KRUSEMARK Matthew G matthew.g.krusemark at co.multnomah.or.us
Tue Oct 8 20:00:56 EDT 2002

Hello,

I am having trouble with ItemQuery in 3.6.  My error message is:

msQueryByAttributes(): Search returned no results. No matching record(s)
found.

I have the qlayer set as such:

<input type="hidden" name="map"
value="D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\gisshare_web\mapserver_demo36\itasca\case1.map">
<input type="hidden" name="qlayer" value="county">
<input type="hidden" name="mode" value="itemquery">
<input type="hidden" name="item" value="cty_name">

... But may be making mistakes on the syntax of the FILTER and FILTERITEM
params, I checked the docs and tried a few things, however, nothing
successful yet.  Piece of mapfile:

LAYER
    NAME county
    DATA county
    STATUS DEFAULT
    TYPE POLYGON
    FILTERITEM cty_name
    FILTER "%cty_name%"
	CLASS
        NAME county
	  COLOR 212 212 212
        OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
        TEMPLATE case1_template.html
      END
    END

Thanks in advance for any assistance on this, kind regards,-matthew