[mapserver-users] Installation Problem

LaFone, Frank flafone at GEO.WVU.edu
Wed Oct 9 16:26:11 EDT 2002

Hi, I downloaded 3.6 months ago, installed it on one system, and got it
running smooth as glass.  I developed a project using php mapscript that
works wonderful on one machine running Windows 2000, Apache, and Php (4.X I
believe).

Now I'm trying to get the same project loaded on a laptop for demo purposes
(where I won't have an Internet connection).  When I try to run my mapping
project, I get the error where it says it can't load the php_mapscript.dll.
I have that file located in Apache's root document dir, the PHP directory,
and in the project directory.  Does anyone know where it would naturally
look for this dll?  Or more generally, can someone give me any hints why I
can't get this darn thing working?

That'll teach me to wait 2 days before a presentation to test the system..

Thanks in advance,

Frank LaFone